יום שני, 29 ביולי 2013

Fishing sweet and cool water to clear my head



After that recently there is no one moment of free time,

I decided to go fishing and clear my head.
And what better than fishing in fresh water and cool to pass an entire day of relaxation?

Organizing the Gear late at night and catch a short nap on the couch.




Recently I purchased a ultralight rod of varivas. model:


Violente super light game
VLSL-77AM-SS
I could not wait and want to test it.


After a short nap of an hour, making coffee on gas, get me some food to eat during the day, it all went into the cooler and forward way.


Almost alone on the road, enjoying good air quality accompaniment of good music.





The familiar landmarks of the road suddenly look a bit different. When you are looking for serenity all you normally see in everyday life suddenly gets a
different  "color".
Enjoying every minute ride and the views along the way.





Kinneret comes early, all empty. In three hours the area will be crowded.


About two hours of fishing cichlids (Tilapia), a little pissed big fish did not attack. All the fish were very small.





Take the opportunity to try the rod with some new lures.
most surprising fishing rod.
Flipping the small lure like a rocket.

Length "7'7
Self weight 87 grams - so light it almost floats in the air.
Casting weights - 0.4 to 7 grams.
Strength Wire - 6 LB
All the slightest touch immediately felt. All weakest vibration felt even better.
Really fun!




Makes a short coffee break with energy snack.
Returns back to the car and forward towards the Jordan River.
I really missed this place ...






Slather myself in sunscreen and forward into the water.

The action starts immediately.









Find places with shade trees to rest and relax, and to fish.
Standing under the trees, stream lures releases, they float and once they get to the right place gives attraction and put them in water. Easy job ...

Now I understand that I must buy a camera against water. Many things I did not photograph because of the complicated process of standing in the stream and take the camera without it going to get wet.
Do not worry it will come.


Of course, all fish were released. So much fun!






 


At some point when the attacks calmed down a bit, I sat on the bank and just enjoyed the water flow noise and the sound of nature.


I did not want to leave, I was all alone, really fun.
When assimilated into the environment is unbelievable how nature surrounding you. Birds landing on branches nearby, just 40 cm away. Passing water turtles and fish even closer to touching.






I would happily stay but should return.
All the way back I run in my head the last day. What fun.
Comes home loaded with positive energies. New week with my head clean.


Gear:

Rod - Violente super light game

VLSL-77AM-SS


Reel - DAIWA CERTATE 2000


אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

שים לב: רק חברים בבלוג הזה יכולים לפרסם תגובה.