יום שלישי, 27 באוגוסט 2013

MY SHADOW,THE BLUE FISH AND THE SEASPIN LURE

I deserted beach, peace and quiet.
Pleasure

I
alone,and later joined me in my shadow.
Always late getting here ...
But usually when it comes the action
start.

Look he tells me there is a movement in water, I look and he asks: Why are you waiting?
Want to be sure
I answer.
What is sure... just one thing for sure!

cast the lure!
I
cast the lure, shadow tells me very quickly ... I answer: What's the rush?
there is a strong movement in water Come on ...
Moment I tell him.dont
push me, you know I dont like it.
Shadow gets angry and starts to lengthen on the beach. What are you angry?

 he is urging me to start working aggressively.

 fish on I say

I'm sick of you crafty shadow , I'm going.


GEAR:


ROD - G.LOOMIS STR1045 SALMON & STEELHEAD

REEL - DAIWA CERTATE 2508-RH HIGEAR CUSTOM

LURE - SEASPIN COIXEDDA 100










אין תגובות:

הוסף רשומת תגובה

שים לב: רק חברים בבלוג הזה יכולים לפרסם תגובה.